Won’t You Be My Neighbor Sermon Series
We are starting a sermon series on Oct 8th, 2014 called: Won’t You Be My Neighbor
Jesus used that phrase in one of the most powerful verses in the Bible. In fact, he said that these verses were the foundation for the all of scripture.
Matthew 22:37 You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. 38 This is the great and first commandment. 39 And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself.
In Luke ch10, a lawyer asked Jesus, “Who is my neighbor?” He was hoping to find a loophole and not be forced to care for someone who was not like him or agreeing with him.
This sermon series will explore:
- Week 1 (Oct 12)- Who is my Neighbor? Taking the Great commandment seriously
- Week 2 (Oct 19) – The Fear Factor
- Week 3 (Oct 26)- Moving down the line/Baby steps
- Nov 2 – Guest Speaker – Jeremy Foster!
- Week 4 (Nov 9)- The Art of Focusing and Forgiving
Let’s follow Jesus’ command in Matthew 22!
See you Sunday at 9am or 11am (CST) 1650 Lime Kiln Road, San Marcos, TX 78666.
Also LIVE streaming on www.psmchurchlive.com