10 Commandments of Purity
Those of you in marriages or looking to be married, check out these boundaries for your relationship.
1. I shall have no other human relationships before my spouse, including the kids.
2. I shall remember the date night and keep it holy.
3. I shall honor my spouse on anniversaries and special days so that i may live long in the land the Lord has given me.
4. I shall not take the covenant of marriage in vain by apathy.
5. I shall not ride in a car or eat in a restaurant alone with a member of the opposite sex.
6. I shall not travel alone.
7. I shall not counsel a member of the opposite sex with the doors closed AND without my spouse knowing about it.
8. I shall not share the details of our marriage with others.
9. I shall not watch, read, or expose myself to sexually explicit shows, books, DVDs, etc.
10. I shall remember the implications of breaking this covenant and commandment before God.
list is courtesy of Ed Young