I’m looking for 70 men
I am looking for 70 dedicated men to lead their families and support me as pastor of PromiseLand church. This has nothing to do with a ‘position’ or more ‘church work’. It’s is all about leading by example.
I’m looking for men that are not going to give excuses and wallow in selfish pity. I am looking for warriors.
If you are not there, but want to be there, then join us. We will get you there.
God told Moses to do the same thing.
Numbers 11: 16Then the Lord said to Moses, “Gather before me seventy men who are recognized as elders and leaders of Israel. Bring them to the Tabernacle to stand there with you. 17I will come down and talk to you there. I will take some of the Spirit that is upon you, and I will put the Spirit upon them also. They will bear the burden of the people along with you, so you will not have to carry it alone.
Men, by joining this group you are committing to the following for 2013:
1. Praying at least 1 hour per week
2. Fasting 1 day per week (2 meals). If you are physically unable to fast from food, you can fast in other ways.
3. Consistently read the Bible.
4. Participate in a PromiseGroup or volunteer ministry
5. Financially give consistently to PSM
6. Be faithful to spouse and kids (spend quality time with both)
7. Be accountable to another man during 2013
Join us by filling out this form. Click here.