Statements of Faith
I jotted these down this morning in contemplation of yesterday’s message from Colossians 3:1-11. I am ranking them from most important to least important. I don’t know that they are true. I just wrote them down.
Please give me your feedback on these statements: (Agree/Disagree)
- The Body of Christ will never fail
- This local church is God’s property
- He sometimes will take temporal items from us. (to keep us on our toes and keep faith in Him)
- We should stop taking so much credit for the good that happens and so much grief for the bad that happens.
- We must do the very best we can with what God has given us. Knowledge, responsibility, accountability
- Sometimes we steward well over the blessings (talent, time, money) of God and spend on the right methods.
- Sometimes we squander the blessings (talent, time, money) of God and spend on the wrong methods.
- In spite of 6 and 7…Go back and start reading at #1.
I think we could apply this to each individual and family unit also. Personally read it and see what you think.