Summer on the Mount Update
At PSM we are studying Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount. If you have learned and started practicing everything you have heard so far, then your life would start seeing drastic results.
As of now we have:
• Realized that we are the salt and light of the world
• Stopped being angry with our brother
• done everything we can to stop lusting
• Started loving our spouse and renewed our commitment
• Started simply saying ‘yes’ or ‘no’ without swearing or taking oaths
• Allowed others to insult us without retaliating
• Served others by doing more than they expect
• Started loving and praying for our enemies
• Started doing righteous acts such as: praying, fasting, and giving to the poor without trying to gain attention from others.
• Learned the power of prayer and how to pray
We are only half way there! I encourage everyone to read Matthew 5, 6, and 7 once a week to let the WORDS of Jesus seep into your body, soul, and spirit. His WORD convicts, sets free, and endues with power. Get into it!