Young Single Adults’ Psalm
1. I need direction and on my own I will just get lost.
Yet when I am lost, you are there. Like the father of the prodigal
son, you have an understanding love when I lose my way.
2. When I am overcome by frustration, you are a powerful calm.
3. You are a place to focus when I am distracted.
4. I fight you for control, and I always mess things up.
But you forgive me, and turn my mess into something good.
5. Sometimes I feel so far away from you, and it makes me
long for your presence. You are constant and your friendship
is unchanging. No matter how close to you I am,
I can never get enough of you.
6. Too often I look to you for answers, but in every problem,
I find that you are the answer.
7. You are the fresh air that I breathe and the comfort in
my distress over the mess that I have made, the wisdom where
I lack good judgment. You are my God. You are my everything.
Posted on January 18, 2008, in Daily Word. Bookmark the permalink. 10 Comments.
They even broke it down into verses!
Great job, Young Single Adults!!!!
I love it.
Beautifully put. Bless our youth.
Wow! this is great! I have been at every point listed. Great job!
I posted the Women’s Promisegroup Psalm on my blog check it out.’
YSA GREAT JOB!
WE NEED TO DO THIS MORE OFTEN
I love this!