My 2007 Thanksgiving List
1. I know who God is. I live in Grace. I have an intimate relationship with Jesus Christ
2. I have a beautiful wife who loves me
3. I have three kids
4. My church family is strong. I love to worship with all the PSM folks.
5. I live in America in this generation. I live in San Marcos area.
6. My family has known God for generations. I have inherited a deep spiritual background.
7. I have been blessed financially from God. (He is allowing me to manage more and more)
8. I have full use of my physical body. I have no illness.
9. I work with great people.
10. I have a couple of true friends.
11. I have a nice car and clothes.
12. I was taught how to work, love, enjoy life, care for others, and parent.
13. I have a college degree.
14. You read my blog.
To God be the Glory!
(the picture is from Katie Thornton. I am the turkey preaching to the congregation. I am not sure if that is a compliment or not.)