You Pick The Sermon
On June 17th, we launch a new series where we find the answers in the Bible to Frequently Avoided Questions. When the congregation gets to the service, they will be given several options. When the speaker gets to the pulpit a vote will be taken and the FAQ(s) with the most votes will be the sermon for that service.
We are getting questions submitted from our PromiseGroups.
Here are some of the questions we have had asked in the last few days:
- Can I lose my salvation?
- What does the Bible say about my divorce?
- Is homosexuality a sin?How do we treat someone? Do we act differently towards people that are homosexual vs other sinners?
- How is it fair that people are born gay? It doesn’t matter. We are all born in sin.
- What does the Bible say about masturbation?
- What does the Bible say about tattoos?
- What does the Bible Say about what we wear (clothing)?
- What does the Bible say about how we talk (profanity)?
- Is it ok to be cremated?
- Can people in heaven watch us?
- Do pets go to heaven?
- Why does God allow bad things to happen to good people?
- Do you really believe all of the Bible?
- Did creation really happen in 7 days?
- What does archeology say about creation?
- If God forgets our sin, how can he judge us after we die?
- How can a loving God send anyone to hell?
- If i am not an elder, can I pray for others?
- What is required for me to pray for others? Is there anything I need to do before I pray.
- How do I know that I am not just spinning my wheels? How do we know if we are doing the will of God?
If you have a question, please submit it as a comment here.