Tuesday, Oct 28th, 2008
Monday, Matt and I ‘got to work’ with a bunch of electrical equipment and a 25′ lift. We changed lights, added new ones, painted the ceiling, and had a good time.
Tuesday, we are hitting the ground running. So far we have:
- The church is hosting a funeral for Rose Medina’s father, Wednesday at 11am. We are organizing those details and helping them get some chicken for the meal.
- The Rodriguez’ went to Waco because Lorraine’s father fell in the hospital.
- The DVD player is going rogue, so we had to create a new copy for the orders that were placed.
- I created and posted a PromiseGroup lesson for this week.
- I sent an email to Dan Armstrong. (a great man and dear friend)
- We had a mini-meeting with Bill Sinor to plan our Trunk or Treat on Friday night. YOU BETTER COME!
- I am talking through email to the elders about a security planning meeting. We are creating a new ministry that will handle situations at the church that might get out of hand.
As I type it is only 11:30am and we are getting hungry. Ever wonder what we do all day at the church??? This week, I am going to give you an inside track on it.