My Kind of Jokes
One liners by Stephen Wright:
- For my birthday I got a humidifier and a de-humidifier…I put them in the same room and let them fight it out…
- Yesterday I parked my car in a tow-away zone…when I came back the entire area was missing…
- I put instant coffee in my microwave oven and almost went back in time.
- “My friend Winnie is a procrastinator. He didn’t get his birth mark til he was eight years old.”
- “He was a multi-millionaire… Wanna know how he made all of his money? … He designed the little diagrams that tell which way to put batteries in…”
- There’s a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore looking like an idiot.